- Magnesium malate provides a complex of malic acid and magnesium.
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy metabolism and reduced fatigue and exhaustion
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to normal nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
- Magnesium helps to maintain normal has a role in the process of cell division
- Magnesium malate can be especially useful for athletes or those who do extensive exercise
BioCare Magnesium Malate
Magnesium malate provides a complex of malic acid and magnesium. Magnesium contributes to a number of important functions including normal muscle function and maintenance of normal bones and teeth and contributes to normal energy metabolism.
Article nr: 1313
|Recommended daily dosage:||3 capsules|
|Storage:||In room temperature out of reach from small children, not in direct sunlight.|
|Information:||Supplements should not be used as an alternative to a varied diet. Recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. It’s important with a varied, balanced diet and healthy life style.|
|Nutritional value per dose||Amount||% RI*|
|Malic acid||720 mg|
Ingredients: Magnesium malate, capsule shell (HPMC), bulking agent (cellulose), antioxidant (ascorbyl palmitate), rice hull.
You might also be interested in
Methyl B Complex is a superior B complex, providing nutrients in their metabolically active, bioav...
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are natural fibers found in raw fruits and vegetables. BioCare® ...
One-a-day formulation for adults, providing all-round nutritional support for health. This is a fo...
Thyroid Complex is a unique combination of powerful nutrients including iodine and selenium for th...
A high potency vitamin B5 supplement with magnesium in a convenient one a day capsule. Pantothenic...
Customers also bought
Aurora Mega Liposomal Vitamin C
Dr. Mercola's Complete Probio 30 days
Celtic unrefined sea salt is considered to be the finest salt in the world. But the most important...
D-mannose (Birch carbohydrate) and cranberry extract
Curcumix Green Line now improved with Boswellia. 60 capsules.