Your gut flora – also called your microbiome – influences your overall health, including your immune response, digestive function, weight, sleep quality, mood and cognitive function. A healthy microbiome depends on having the proper balance between beneficial bacteria and pathogenic bacteria. A balanced intestinal microbiome is important to avoid negative health effects.
Things that may disturb the balance
- Exposure to substances that upset the balance of or destroys beneficial gut bacteria, such as chlorine, fluoride, sugar and processed foods.
- Lack of nutrients to optimize and support beneficial microbes in your gut, including healthy live bacteria from cultured foods and soil-based organisms (SBOs) to help recondition your gut.
- Stress can hinder the production of enzymes and absorption of nutrients, reduce oxygen levels, and increase intestinal permeability.
Complete Afterbiotics improve your intestinal health in a combination of:
- Soil-Based Organisms (SBOs)
- Non-spore-forming probiotics
- Probiotic yeast (Saccharomyces boulardii)
This is the first time these three types of probiotics have been combined into one unique formula, this blend of six probiotic strains helps. Each single-capsule dose of Complete Afterbiotics provides at least 18 Billion CFU probiotics with a Prebiotics Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex.
The different strains in Complete Afterbiotics can help to create an optimal environment to maintain a healthy microbiome.