All year round, you are faced with a variety of environmental stressors that can endanger your general health - and winter time seems to present some of the biggest challenges. Your immune system is your first line of defense against everyday threats.
To strengthen and protect it are healthy lifestyle choices, such as eating unprocessed whole foods, performing daily exercise, getting optimal sleep and taking special care of your digestive tract, the key. But even with all this, you may find that you need an extra helping hand.
Vitamin C-PAK gives you three important immune-boosting nutrients - vitamin C, vitamin D and zinc - in an effervescent powder that:
- Contributes to a normal immune system. *
- Dissolves easily in water for a refreshing, refreshing drink with fast-acting absorption.
- Contains a gentler, unique form of vitamin C to improve bioavailability.
- Uses vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) as your body naturally does from sunlight.
- Gives the benefits of zinc without the metallic taste.Lightly sweetened with stevia and offers a delicious orange taste with a total of zero grams of sugars.
- Plus, with the patented lipid-soluble vitamin C formulated in Vitamin C-PAK, you get one of the most advanced bioavailable forms of the vitamin developed to date, without occasional indigestion.
* Vitamin C, vitamin D and zinc contribute to a normal immune system.
|Dosages: || 30 |
|Recommended daily dosage: || 1 sachet mixed in a glass of water. Can be taken up to two times daily. |
|Storage: || Store in room temperature, out of reach from small children, not in direkt sunlight. |
|Information: || Supplements should not be used as an alternative to a varied diet. Recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. It’s important with a varied, balanced diet and healthy life style. |
|Content per 1 satchet||Amount||% RI*|
|Vitamin C||500 mg||625 %|
|Vitamin D3 2500 IU||62,5 mcg||1250 %|
|Zinc||5 mg||50 %|
Ingredients: Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, potassium bicarbonate, bioflavonoid complex (citrus bioflavonoids [orange extract], fatty acids [ricebran]) malic acid, zinc (zinc bisglycinate chelate), vitamin D (cholecalciferol), natural flavors (orange and others), sweetener (steviol glycosides [E960a]), maltodextrin, modified starch, sucrose.