- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division
BioCare Magnesium Taurate 60 caps
Magnesium Taurate provides magnesium and the amino acid L-taurine. Magnesium contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue, normal energy-yielding metabolism, the normal function of the nervous system and normal muscle function.
Article nr: 1182
One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Product Information per Daily Intake
|INGREDIENT||AMOUNT||PROVIDING||% EC NRV|
|Magnesium||146.4mg||(provided by 1830mg Magnesium Taurate)||39|
Magnesium Taurate, Capsule Shell (HPMC),Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate).
You might also be interested in
A combination of slippery elm powder, marshmallow root and gamma oryzanol.
Advanced high potency, multinutrient for all-round support, including methylated forms.
BioCare's formula for men. Male Multinutrient with methylation formula and Q10.
Microcell ® Curcumin Turmeric Complex from BioCare. 60 capsules. Vegan.
One-a-day formulation for adults, providing all-round nutritional support for health. This is a fo...
1380 kr 2022 kr
Customers also bought
Aurora Mega Liposomal Vitamin C
Dr. Mercola's Complete Probio 30 days (30 capsules)
4269 kr 5125 kr
Celtic sea salt roughly ground or finely ground 227g. Celtic sea salt contains about 34% sodium (c...
D-mannose (Birch carbohydrate) and cranberry extract
Magnesium glycinate is a friendly alternative to the stomach. Some may be sensitive to magnesium a...