- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division
BioCare Magnesium Taurate
Magnesium Taurate provides magnesium and the amino acid L-taurine. Magnesium contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue, normal energy-yielding metabolism, the normal function of the nervous system and normal muscle function.
Article nr: 1182
One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Product Information per Daily Intake
|INGREDIENT||AMOUNT||PROVIDING||% EC NRV|
|Magnesium||146.4mg||(provided by 1830mg Magnesium Taurate)||39|
Magnesium Taurate, Capsule Shell (HPMC),Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate).
You might also be interested in
An all in one blend of soluble plant fibers to balance the stomach microbiome with inulin, marshma...
Gluco Complex is a unique combination of powerful nutrients for blood glucose and energy support.
Multimineral complex in a simple, purified water base.
A combination of slippery elm powder, marshmallow root and gamma oryzanol.
Curcumin Turmeric Complex from BioCare. 60 capsules. Vegan.
Customers also bought
Dr. Mercola's Complete Probio 30 days
Celtic unrefined sea salt is considered to be the finest salt in the world. But the most important...
D-mannose (Birch carbohydrate) and cranberry extract
Probioform for your stomach in a bag in box of 2 liters.