Närokällan Liposomal vitamin C contains 1000 mg of easily absorbed vitamin C, with only sea buckthorn as a preservative.
Liposomes are made of phospholipids that absorbs more efficient and faster in the body than with other vitamin C formulas.
The term bioavailability is referring to the active amount of a nutrient entering the bloodstream. Liposomes are preferentially absorbed in the intestinal wall, as they consist of the same building blocks as our cell membranes. The uptake of these phospholipids is a priority for our body and they therefore easily reach their destination.
Vitamin C has an important role in various functions of our body, such as:
- Maintaining the normal function of the immune system
- Helping with collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Ensuring normal functioning of the nervous system
- Helping to increase the absorption of iron
- Reducing tiredness and fatigue
- Helping to protect the cells from oxidative stress