The advantages of Vitamin D:
- contributes to the normal absorption and use of calcium.
- supports the normal function of the immune system.
- supports normal blood calcium levels.
- supports the maintenance of normal bones.
- contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
- supports the maintenance of healthy teeth
In addition, the vitamin influences the function of cell division. To prevent vitamin D deficiency, humans need sunshine or supplements. Therefore, we recommend a regular intake of vitamin D supplements all year round to maintain the body's own stores of vitamin D.
Combination with vitamin K2
Vitamin K2 is an important cofactor that supports the functions of the active form of vitamin D. K2 contributes to normal blood production and supports the bones. By being enclosed in liposomes, vitamin D3 and K2 can enter the bloodstream reliably and at high levels.
Only the active form of vitamin D is used in this lipsomal formula. In addition, the vitamin K2 is in the highest quality form MK-7 all-trans available. 100% vegan.
In comparison with conventional supplements dissolved in fat, the absorption of the vitamin can fluctuate due to factors such as stomach contents and the body's own fat digestion. This vitamin
D3 study shows that liposomal technology can achieve 13 times better absorption than conventional non-liposomal formulations and is proven to increase the blood D level over a longer period.