Benefits of Sunwarrior Classic Protein:
- Raw, vegan and tasty. A plant-based protein that digests easily and has no lumps or grainy texture.
- Made under low temperature using a natural enzyme process where neither chemicals nor hydrolysis are used.
- Free from gluten, solvents, GMOs, radiation, artificial flavors, artificial preservatives or artificial colors.
- Naturally rich in vitamins and minerals and other important nutrients such as thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, phosphorus, iron and potassium.
- Easy to digest for children , elderly and adults.
- Increases the absorption and effectiveness of vitamins and minerals
Complete amino acid profile
Brown rice protein powder contains all nine essential amino acids that the body needs to obtain from outside. Essential amino acids cannot be produced in the body and therefore need to be supplied through the food we eat. They are needed to produce muscle tissue, enzymes and hormones and are therefore extremely important. Rice protein is comparable to whey and soy, and contains all the essential amino acids we need.
Whey and soy can cause problems for people with allergies. Whey is made from dairy by-products and causes problems for those with lactose sensitivity. Unfortunately, they are not alone. Many people who have no problems with dairy can still experience gas, bloating, and stomach upset from whey protein. Soy contains phytoestrogens that mimic the human hormone and can thus cause problems. Soy allergies are also very common. Rice, on the other hand, is safe and gentle on the digestive system and very hypoallergenic.
Rice Protein is safe for vegans and vegetarians who want to avoid the animals found in whey, casein and egg protein. Rice protein delivers a good protein and a complete amino acid profile for everyone, regardless of activity level.
A complete protein, like Sunwarrior Classic Protein helps you rebuild and repair muscles after exercise. Rice protein breaks down slightly slower than whey protein and is therefore a protein that is suitable before training and for endurance athletes.
Protein creates a thermogenic effect and heats up the body, which means that more calories are consumed than when consuming other energy sources. The approach to this is that protein requires additional energy to be broken down, so you burn even after consuming your protein drink.