Disinfecting and dry hands
Now that we wash and disinfect our hands more frequently, dry hands or irritated skin have become a problem for many people. Zechsal has developed a hand gel that is milder on the skin to tackle the issue. The natural magnesium from the Zechstein source nourishes and supports your skin, allowing for optimal regeneration.
Zechsal magnesium handgel has a unique formula with a dual effect. The gel combines the disinfecting properties of IPA alcohol with the many benefits of pure Zechsal magnesium.
You may wonder why alcohol is still used. The answer is simple: there is no way to make a disinfectant gel without alcohol, unfortunately. Among the various types of alcohol available, IPA is the best choice.
- Besides IPA alcohol, Zechsal handgel contains natural magnesium from the Zechstein source, for optimal skin care and an extra disinfecting effect.
- Magnesium chloride gets rid of bacteria, has a disinfecting effect and supports the skin's ability to repair itself.
- Magnesium is a particularly helpful addition now that many people are having skin problems due to the frequent use of disinfectants.
- Zechsal handgel has a mild, refreshing fragrance.
- Suitable for professional use.
Zechsal magnesium handgel is available in a handy portable 100 ml container and in a half-litre container with a pump for use at home, office or clinic.
Dosage and use
Use Zechsal magnesium handgel when there is no water or soap available to wash your hands with. Just a little at a time will do the trick. The gel is quickly absorbed and leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth.
Tip: if you still experience dry hands, try using Zechsal body cream after disinfecting. The 100% natural formula with shea butter is a treat for your skin.